Monday, May 2, 2011

Basketball in My Life



         This is a picture I took in honor of my favorite sport, basketball, that is central to my life. This outdoor court is located on the Webb campus behind the Upper Dorms where I have frequently gone to play basketball. In everybody's life, there is one or many things, hobbies, or activities that people enjoy doing because it is dear to them, affecting them emotionally. For me, my hobby is basketball. This picture portrays the importance of basketball in my life and produces emotions that inspire me. The sun shining on the ball shows how basketball is my light giving me comfort and warmth on a clear beautiful day. A clear day is the perfect day to play basketball because it is not too hot or cold but just beautiful to play basketball outside. Behind the ball, the basket is towering high above the ball. This shows that basketball provides a challenge every time I play, so I strive to play my best. In a sense relating to the "Old Man's Guitar", basketball is my guitar, my escape from reality. This picture truly provides a complete feeling of how basketball has emotionally affected my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment